Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Arrested

 November 16th, 2021 after a new roof was built for my house, Chris began to video-record me yelling at him to 'get a job', 'help clean house', 'help me pay bills' and 'clean up trash' in the yard. I grew angry and slapped the phone from his hand. He immediately hit me with a left hook that broke my glasses, scratched my right cornea and bruised my left forehead knocking me across the room. I got up and went to glue my spectacles back together. I ignored him.

A few minutes later I went outside and Vickie locked me out. Her car was left unlocked so I got in and began beeping the horn. 

I stopped after five minutes and sat back to breathe and relax. A Deputy appeared beside the car and asked how I was doing. I told him I was trying to calm down.

He then went inside where Chris showed him the video and claimed he "pushed me away" when I swatted the phone. My injury was not yet apparent. The Deputy came outside and put me under arrest for battery.