Saturday, January 29, 2022

Vickie called police

 Woke about noon to hear Vickie screaming "I need a phone!" I went to her bedroom and asked her who she was going to call. She would not tell me. Her phone (I bought for her Dec. 1st) is evidently in the KIA. So is her purse. I asked again, "Where is the car?". She has previously told me it was victim of a "hit and run", "it was stolen", "I don't know where it is". She started to throw an ashtray at me. I closed her door. She then got up, took crutches and went next door to ask our neighbor Bill to call police. 

Pinellas County Sheriffs arrived and we spoke with them. She at my neighbor's house and me at home. I told the Deputy about the car. He later told me she said she gave it to Chris. Chris does not have a driver's license. Chris is wearing an anklet that warns if he is within 500 feet of my house.

Vickie has gotten calls from her doctor and the auto insurance company wanting to know why she went to St. Pete General Hospital on January 25th. What happened to the car? Finally Vickie spoke with the auto insurance agent. The report claims the KIA struck a "building" but was not damaged. 

I still don't know what happened or why. 

I have since discovered that Vickie may have suffered another episode where she appeared to be over-dosed. I think my son and friends may have taken her to St. Pete General Hospital Dec 25th. How this might relate to her "accident" is unknown. By law, I cannot talk to or have any contact with Christian.